Just bought a Tomos LX..Exhaust?

Jeeeyeff /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I just got a Tomos off Craigslist without having seen it firsthand but it was a deal so i sent the dude a money order. I wont be able to pick it up till I'm back from school in a month and I'll only have a week to work on it.

Apparently it doesn't have an exhaust on it.. wtf. but the guy ran it without one as long as he's owned it. He also doesnt know what engine it is and I'm unfamiliar with tomoses but i want to order an exhaust that will be there when i get home to slap on.

SO. What exhaust/jet should I get and what engine does it have? What hardware will i need? I'm thinking i might as well go pro because i'll eventually kit 'er. Best deal? Also, does anyone have a side cover that would go over the airfilter by the carb?

Thanks guys.

1234310438_tomos1.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account