So fuck the cheaper exhausts/ lets mod some other!

ricky /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

so according to the responses from the post I made about that leovinci cobra stock replica, the thing is a total piece of shit. now my thought was that, in response to somebody's post on that thread about chopping the inside, that you could possibly get some gain from chopping the tube, and letting the faux expansion on there give you some expansion... Steve says that it's probably not even engineered to give any performance advantages, but wouldn't the fact that the chamber's expansion is larger than the stock pipe when you chop the inner tube give you a greater back pressure?

Anyways, fuck that pipe, I'm going to try to chop it and ride it and see what happens. My other question is:

has anyone ever chopped a moby stockpipe at the header and welded a YZ80 expansion chamber pipe on to it? I know some folks who have done it on a puch, but I'm not sure if it will clear the variation of the engine on a moby. I'd like to try to get a list of pipes and mods that could save you a lot of money on all these fucking performance pipes while giving you some performance increase. It would be nice to find good small dirt bike pipes that are selling for like 50 bucks or less on ebay to chop and weld on to the moby header, saving a lot of people a lot of money....

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account