Ninja g3, av10, doppler red spring

Does anyone run this sutup. How is it working out.

Re: Ninja g3, av10, doppler red spring

Also how is the fit

what kit are you planning on running, the kits porting determines the pipe you want to run. G3 is a good pipe but there are better matches for most kits.

and oh ya, that doppler spring is critical, or well at least a better tensioner spring then stock. I'm running the stock av10 cases ported out to huge with stock cdi, running the larger polini reed box and a 21 phbg, doppler pipe and malossi varplus variator with a pull start. works great!

What does the doppler tension spring give u over stock? Is it adjustable? Does it compress farther back? With more tension I thought it was meant to work in conjunction with the doppler clutch pulley.

I've got the 70 polini< i was just wondering if the pipe rubs up on the spring for some people.

i dont rub, ever.

The doppler spring gives you a much better performing spring for any kitted av10. It's much stronger and better build then a stock spring. It will force the variator into a lower gear when you let off the throttle much faster then the stock spring.

I've never had problems with the doppler pipe and the spring.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account