Alukit a35

So i just installed this on my 2000 a35 and started out with a 70 jet in a 1412, finally ended up with a 66 in there. I know there is no magic jet and that every motor is different but does that sound right? It seems to be running good from the short rides i took while trying to get the jetting right.

Any opinions?

Re: Alukit a35

i run a 71 with a homemade foam filter on the 14/12, estoril pipe, on the Airsal kit.

plug chop son!

This is weird, I almost have the same setup, Alukit, biturbo, same carb, and a uni filter, im using a 88 and sometimes it still feels like its not getting enough gas.

Sounds like a leak

Why are you guy's using stock carbs. Your doing it WRONG!

You have to custom make any intake bigger than the stock 12mm. Most poeple don't have the tools to do that, defeating the purpose of a bigger carb.

all you need is a hack saw and some files. heater hose, copper tubing. It isn't a pretty intake but they work great!

John Joedicke /

Intake is 14 , its the venturi that is 12

ez da snow man !! /

heres my intake i made out of a square intake flange for the K-star 1/2 in copper tubbing ,solider and some good JB weld work(looks shitty but its sealed great) ^^^^

1229288011_intake_2.jpg

ez da snow man !! /

oh and its a 15/15 del sha...

Plug chopped it this afternoon and it's right on the money.

The stock carb i'm fine with, i'm not trying to break any speed records, just a little more torque. This kit did the trick.

If you have any smaller than a 14 on there, you should put on a bigger one, AT LEAST a 14. You want that torque at higher speeds too, ya know... Can you bore your carb? I made a 14 into a 16 on my Puch, intake too (this is a stock cylinder)... got much better acceleration at all speeds; in addition to +8 mph once geared up a bit. Leave the gears alone and burnout off the line, just adjust the clutch.

not sure what carb you have... but food for thought...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account