Re: more lowend, V1 sebring w/ zen pipe

Perfekt Timing Angel /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

A 15:15 on my bike, along with a Mamba pipe, stock cylinder-38.9mm, and 11 X 44 gearing had me somewhere in the range of 35 mph before I kitted it. Granted, it was on a lighter bike, but it was/is a hill-eater. Topped out quick, though.

The stock cylinder bore on my Sebring is 40.8mm, and with a Mamba, 15:15, and 9 X 45 gearing tops out somewhere below 40 mph. Not as much as a hill-eater, but not a speed-demon. It's right in the middle (it could use a little finagling).

I have another Sebring, completely unmodded, that has 10 X 44 (I think?). I'm not sure of the bore, smaller than 40.8mm, maybe 38 or 39.something mm. It's a pretty ballzy little machine as well (even with a 200 lbs dude on it). Has very similiar torque, but less up top (tops out about 30 mph).

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account