Chopping down tomos streemate forks?

Hey so I was wondering if anyone has ever shortened some tomos forks before? did it work? whats the best way/process? thanks

Re: Chopping down tomos streemate forks?

yup you can chop em low. Mine are maxi size now. just take off the little plastic caps and you can see how low you can cut them.

Mine has an allen plug in there.... I just pushed them through the trees and put the clip ons on the tips.....

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

are you ever going to do a writeup on that bike nate? one of the raddest ever.

^i wish he would. i thought he was kinda trying to keep it secret though.

This bike reminds me of a quote about a 69 Dodge charger..."Looks like it going fast sitting still"...had a 69 charger RT/SE with a tweeked 440 mag 130mph on ventura freeway got scared let up...never had a hobbit powered moby ...better bring that to cali for da rally

I want to do the wright up but I wont do it with out solid gps numbers. Ive been riding it without a variator, just as a single speed bike........68mph.......gota get that variator working.

Damn Nate. Still popping wheelies while topping out at 68?

well its to long to pop a wheelie but it smokes my supper hobbit on take off. thank you Doppler pully-clutch

68! God damn nate. What kit is that?

does anyone have pics of this?, i just dont want to fugger up my new forks

bump,?

Frederick vdL /

What do you need pics of? you can shorten your forks without any problems.. take of 2cm or roughly an inch...

I've got it done, do it to most of mine to give it a more radical look... lowers it a bit, looks more sporty...

fredzzz, when I pull of the plastic nipples there are allen wrench plugs that are threaded in, these then go to a dappener, did you just remove the dampener and plugs or what?

pics would be great. i want to do this too

pics would be nice

damn dude,

someone able to write a little more on how to do it?

really wanna do this, it would add some steeze

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account