I may have lost my mind!

I think i can make it work...

Re: I may have lost my mind!

55mm stroke! I got the crank too! 56mm bore!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahaha i love the video. i work at a skating rink. thats hilarious.

oh and by the way. good luck.

What is that cylinder from? Will it fit under the moby tank? It seem quite a bit larger on the outside than the AV7 cylinder. Good luck!

You are right, I might have to take a little off the back

I dont think so.

Now prove me wrong.

lol, what is that sillyness?

Looks like "half" a yamaha RD350 top end. I have no problem with exotic top ends... but you'll need a custom crank, custom engine cases, and a shite-tonne of other 'accoutremounts' to make that happen. Best of luck!

a yamaha RD350 is my dream

u need some work to make it work

good luck losing a year of your life to be the fastest :P o and even if u can get the cylinder under there the intake still has to go on which looks to be another 3 inches out of your frame

not an rd250 cylinder, rd's had reed induction

Correct, Its not even yamaha, its one third of a kawasaki basket case engine. The cranks press together

2"x6"x12" 6061 $92 on Mcmaster...

you shoulda bought the whole bike, those kawasaki triples are nuts

i was given most of the whole bike, in boxes, lots of boxes, and one of the jugs is not salvageable, again i said, most of the whole bike

I don't consider kawasaki triples that great. I don't like scary bikes. :-)

The GT380, GT550, and GT750... now those are solid bikes. Now you all have me wondering about putting a GT550 block on the peugeot bottom end.

The yamaha r5 was the model before the rd. Same motor but 5 speed instead of 6 and it was piston port.

I had one. It was amazing.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account