question about a biturbo exhaust on a puch

My maxi luxe is in excellent condition and doesn't NEED anything done to it. I was, however, thinking about getting a biturbo exhaust for it within the next few months. I've never ridden a moped with a biturbo so i was just sort of wondering what to expect? Or if there is something better in the same price range. If my moped does about 35 right now, how much faster will it presumably go with this?

thanks!

Re: question about a biturbo exhaust on a puch

get a boss biturbo are junk

I'd get a Tecno Boss in stead, better function and form imo. Remember to upjet accordingly. Expect a boost of power all around but mainly from the midrange up, 35 is pretty good for a stock bike, you'll probably get a few more mph out of it. GL!

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Category:Performance_Tuning

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Puch_Exhausts

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

justin: "I want a biturbo! best pipe ever"

biturbo's may be pipe that everyone hates and i know that it is really crappy but there are a few good things about them.

first its called a biturbo and it also sounds wicked awesome.

biturbo for sure.

but seriously, get a bullet or boss or whatever.

where can i find this "boss" you speak of? and how much-ish are they?

thank you for the responses so far.

treats has them for 60 bucks you cant beat it

and they're better than a biturbo, eh?

i've never done any modifications to either moped, so i'm new to all this. is there anything else i should get?

like i said, it doesn't NEED anything because it runs great. But my puch is so nice looking that i kind of want to make it look even better, and i want it run as well as it can without spending a fortune. so the exhaust alone will help, right?

also, will my pedals still be functional with the boss exhaust? that's really important to me.

yea just bolt on but upjet a few and people have gone 60+ with that pipe

that black one is freaking AWESOME but my puch has very little chrome as it is because the fenders are the same color as the frame, so i would probably go with the chrome one.

while we're on the subject - what would be a good/inexpensive but good quality exhaust for my motobecane 40? i HATE the dinky-ass exhaust on it. and are there cable guides for them? the wires on my moby are all over the place and i never noticed how messy it looks until i got the puch which has a cable guide. much cleaner looking.

well, im not sure exactly what pipes, if any, will fit on a 40, but in general, french shit tends to be pretty expensive.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account