Tuning Garelli

Well im about to buy a mint garelli just wondering what type of mods do they make for it? Like it there a pipe or something i can't find anything 1977 moped? thanks.

Re: Tuning Garelli

ellliooooooo /

i hear bansanar pipes, treats had some.. i believe most puch pipes would fit if your willing to hack and weld-- angeled exhaust ports..

polini kits are are available if you look around, i know treats has a few right now

polini exhaust for garellis angeled port-- yay..

get the polini 70 kit, an estoril (hack and weld), and a 16 phbg. it'll rip.

which garelli are you getting? those rubber clutches can be a bitch, the search function will be your friend, i can promise that.

if it is the VIP engine keep your eyes peeled for the zeta kit. so bad ass.

Hello David, if you have a garelli that has the horizontal cylinder, we carry an intake and performace kit for that make. If you have a VIP I have one performance exhaust in stock and can get a kit as well.

Chad

http://quarterkick.com/engine/garelli-70cc-polini-kit/prod_119.html

http://quarterkick.com/engine/minarelli-v1/garelli-polini-intake-manifold/prod_130.html

Heey Chad what VIP exhaust do you have in stock?

I have a polini that I just got in from italy

ohhh How much is it?

Hey chad its the horizontal engine its the Gran sport like a 78 i think. If you could get me like a carb,head kit, and pipe and give me a price ill do it. It does only like 30-34 right now. But i want to kick the crap out of my friends haha.

Yes, How much and do you have a pic of it? Do you carry alot of stuff for the VIP engine?

Items for the VIP is no longer produced, Items that I have or can get are part of my own personal parts stock that I bring into the US for the moped community. Email me directly at chad@quarterkick.com with any inquiries.

i have a 1978 gran sport with a polini, dellorto pbhg 20mm carb, and a homoet 6p... no air filter, but it will have an uni-pod filter.

right now using panty hose

the beast hauls ass, eats hills and cars gotta get the hell outa my way

60mph with my skinny 150lbs ass on it, really quick off the start.

i dont know sprocket sizes.. never counted the teeth and bought the ped as is

Does anyone know where to get larger than stock (19mm, 21mm) garelli VIP intakes? Or what intakes will fit on one? motobecane? it just needs to have the same hole width and be straight...

I dont want to spend the $$ on one of the bennasar ones and cut off the bend...

We have both the curved and stubby Garelli 19/21mm intakes in stock, just not listed on the quarterkick.com yet. Please email request@quarterkick.com for pricing.

Thanks,

Chad

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account