Low Pro Malossi Carb Top.

Dan Webber Kastner /

I am pretty stoked to have found this. I didn't have room on my bike for any carb elbows. I saw this for the Honda, and ordered one up. It is pretty smart of Malossi, and will help keep a bunch carbs from being tilted.

Dan

1227564885_lowprocarbtop.jpg

Re: Low Pro Malossi Carb Top.

someone has been reading the parts catalog in bed!

That comes with the molassi PHBG PA50 kit. It is essential to getting the carb to fit correctly under the PA50 frame. It is a bit of a pain though. There are two pieces to the top and it make assembling the carb annoying. I got to reassemble a few times because my throttle was catching in the top assembly. Crucial little piece to running a PHBG under your PA50 frame

Dan Webber Kastner /

That might be true Matt.

King Drunky JCams /

Are these readily available?

The one on my Hobbit has seen better days... well, just the under-piece. The topper itself is fine.

The bottom piece is cracked and I've superglued it several times.

A new one would be great... again, are these readily available to purchase seperately?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

yup, dan should be able to get just the top. part number looks like it's 25 6408, it's called the fuel mixture chamber cover or something silly like that.

soooooo.... PHBG only?

Dan Webber Kastner /

I just added it up

King Drunky JCams /

Love it.

I'll be ordering.

if there was one for the sha carbs that would be awesome for mobys

We ended up with two of the top parts and not bottoms. We were wondering how the hell that would work. Nice find.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account