Dear Preformance Tuning,

Stop giving advice if you don't know what you are talking about. Answering questions with something you just pulled out of your ass dose not make you look smart.

Re: Dear Preformance Tuning,

agreed.

good point that's why i usually don't answer questions =]

same ^^

haha give examples

There are always a lot of exceptions to the platitudes I lay down

why don't the people who know the answers post then?

I know the answer to all the questions. Its 42.

i pontificate my obsession of not knowing my advice is factual and still giving it to bigger dummies than I.

Just listen to me. Ignore all others. Especially that Neversole guy

...or regurgitating common knowledge like you're a genius or something. "biturbo is more for top end and estoril is for midrange power" answer with profound moped insight only please.

had I been drinking milk at the time of reading this thread, it would have spurted out my nose.

actually research has shown that ass-pulled information is statistically more relevant than some book learnins by about 0.03 percentage points when calculated using a WBSD analysis (weighed-bs-analytical-drseuss)

i should know i am an expert feel free to email me for more info

What I hate the most is one some dumb ass like me who comes along and asks 'Is it possible to fix this?'

And I get the ever so informative answer of..."Yes"...or ohhooh this one really helps..."No, your dumb"

Fuck it share the wealth help a brotha out onc ein a while... I dont know everything...I dont wanna

lame, even people who know a lot go the wrong way sometimes. how about you figure out everything on your own and see how much longer that takes.

Anywhere you go, you'll get bad info. That's part of the learning curve. when someone tells you to "change your muffler belt", that doesn't mean you should spend a whole day posting hateful threads, it means that you should spend a few hours looking over The 2 stroke tuner's handbook, or actually working on your bike.

The preformance section is for legitimate questions, not complaints. Go to the Gen. forum for those.

Many times, people genuinely think something is correct, when it is in fact wrong. Sometimes an incorrect answer will even be corrected, helping out more than just the person that originally asked the question.

Sometimes yes and no are good answers to a question, but not usually.

For questions such as:

Is my stock 12mm bing jet ok on my 80 Metra?

Way O/T: Do my skinny jeans make me look gay?

and Is this lightbulb blown?

Yes/No would be ok.

For a question such as:

What is the ring end gap supposed to be on a 70cc TCCD kit?

How do I mod my variator?

and What intake will fit my solo besides the stock 10mm one?

Yes/No is not an acceptable answer and a little more information needs to be given.

Sorry for the long post,

Eric

come on all popopoooooooooo poop.

the internet can only teach u so much for real knowledge u must leave MA behind.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

i like to share my experiences so others can not screw up as I have. If I discover something neat I'll tell you. Maybe its wrong, but hey, you need to tell me. I just know what I've done, whats worked and what hasn't.

i thought bad advice was what this forum was all about.

ya youjust read stuff about mopeds that may or may not pertain to you and your moped and see what you can pick up.

I GOT ONE

"I kept the same head gasket (so as to avoid changing/messing with timing) "

thats great info. im never going to change my head gasket. then i wont have to change my timing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account