Re: 4 petal 4 puch polini/peugeot?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

im order 5!

wondering the same thing as Ian, is that the points version of the vespa case? also, please please please equip every 1977 shop including Seattle with one of those case boring drills so we can bring cases in and have them done on the spot pretty pretty please :)

Lost in translation?

Kind of,

Not exactly lost, just missing information.

I dont want to jump the gun and order something that's the wrong part. ya dig?

Cause if it is the points case, ill order at least one.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

asian, it looks like they are both the same motor, one comes with the intake manifold, the other does not.

i'm afraid the points version of this motor is long discontinued.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

bret, that is not the points version. it has the same part number as the electronic ignition motor. the difference between the two are that one comes with the 13mm intake manifold, the other does not.

doh, that is dissappointing, and a bit confusing, since the intake is in both pictures.

the other thing i noticed is that the 'cdi version' has a hole in the bearing housing on the small case half, while the other does not.

do the pictures accurately represent the product? if so, maybe it's a kickstart version?

All these pictures are rough approximations. They'll improve once we have physical parts in our grubby little paws. Sorry for the misinformation.

So, about two weeks shipping time? Thats not bad for coming from the other side of the world. I also like the fact that you can see what a ciao pipe costs you in ounces of paladinium.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account