peugeot twin chamber pipe?

Re: peugeot twin chamber pipe?

has anyone bought/used one of these yet? crazy looking thing, looks like its more for bling-bling factor than actually useful.

the pipe is really, really short. If you're turning 14,000 rpm it might make sense...

They rub the belt pulley on a variated bike. You could cut and weld to a different config. I took apart the single exp chamber version and found that the header pipe extends in the chamber all the way back to where the stinger attaches. I pulled it out and rewelded but now I am going to shorten the header cause it hits to low RPM. The twin pipe would be good on a 102

hah! i knew this pipe was fishy.

how big are they in real life? could it be worth cutting it apart and making two different pipes out of it?

The chambers is 11 inches long and 2and 3/4 inches wide at the widest part minus the seams. For the same bucks you can get the Jarmacol. The cute pipe. It has a wider chamber and the exp part is 1 inch longer than the twins

yah when I first saw them at treats after seeing the picture online, I was like, look how tinny it is! but then why shouldn't they be half the size. Is anyone clamming they are a viable performance option? I think the appeal is in the novelty, so $40 aint bad.

totally a novelty pipe

yea i want to put this on my sachs g3 it will be sick

Coming to P-Town? I'll give you one cheap

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account