Express Jet size?

I put a DR 65cc kit on my urban express, what size jet do i need to get or drill it out to?

Re: Express Jet size?

Dont use the stock carb , You need one of these . I am currently selling my 19mm phbg adaptor since i got a 21mm adaptor mounted up now to a 70 cc DR kit . Dont seize .

1225971045_100_1281.jpg

what is involved in setting this up? i notice they are only 30 dollars on ebay. how much for your adapter? i really need to ride this again soon, i go to school and there is never any place to park.

ok so i just took my jet out and checked it out, it says 85 on it, does this seem like it will be enough? what does that number mean?

Not sure if its enough for a kitted nu 50. What is the needle setting at ? Second fron the top is stock , maybe put it on the lower notches , maybe a bigger jet , or maybe just upgrade before you spend too much money on the stock carb . I will sell you an adaptor for a 19mm phbg for $30.00 and you can port out the stock intake , or I can sell you a complete intake with adaptor and gaskets and hardware for 75.00 . Ready to bolt up a 19 mm phbg , Send me your old stock intake as a core and I will reduce the price by 10.00 . Email me if interested in this option .

I R E Rick

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account