OEM Puch two speed (ZA50) tall intake-square port?

Hey all, did OEM two speed intakes come in square port as well as round, like the one speeds?

Re: OEM Puch two speed (ZA50) tall intake-square p

i've never seen one if they did. lotsa meat in there, dremel time!

yup, im pretty sure the 12s are round and the 14s are square.

TwospeedTony /

My ZA50's original 14mm intake was round, never seen a square intake on a 2-speed.

Jason Jason Bobason /

I have a square 14mm.

My tall 14mm was also round, I've only seen stubby 14mm square guys. I assume this is the case because all magnums had HT cylinders which all have round ports.

All the tall intakes are round. They only used the Magnum and Hi Torque cylinders on the ZA50. Both of these use the round intake.

ok thanks x! I have the 14mm tall round dumping into a considerably larger square airsal port. I've never seen a square port tall either, but i haven't seen that many ZAs, so wanted to ask before I dremel.

It looks like the widening angle from the round passage to the square port will have to be pretty steep, since the base is only like a quarter inch thick. don't want to brake through where the intake meets the base.

Since the aftermarket square shortys widen earlier and have more meat there I have been thinking about useing one of those with an extra base jbwelded on to the bottom to give me more room to grind for a smoother flowing angle..

anyone have a tall 14mm they want to sell me?

moniker are you sure it's a tall intake? if so I want it ;p

hey jawa, look in teh buy sell, guy was asking for one had multiple responses (other than me).

Jason Jason Bobason /

Sorry, my mistake. I just looked at it again. It's round.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account