ew, why?

Re: neon lights on my puch

why?

because its all about performance,neons make u go faster

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i think you confused "look stupid" with "go faster"

lol thats a good one. i get your point ,you think it looks stupid.

i am removeing the neon ,yup 86 no more neon are ya happy?

hehhehe im off to the store now to go get some jumbo super brite leds. the neon is near as brite as the led also the led is 10x more compact than the neon

while your at it, get yourself a ceiling fan to hook up to that bad Larry. Nothing says cool like Bright lights attached to your undercarriage.

lol corey s did this on his maxi. only difference is that it actually looked kinda cool on his bike.

no. it never looked cool when anyone did it. we're not riding riced out crotch rockets here people, c'mon.

In my town (fucking lala land), stupid people will run you over if you don't basically throttle them with some warning that you exist.

I want to add as many lights to my bike for night riding as I can, and I want a trucker's airhorn (really!) I just about got hit the other day, by yet another yuppie moron with their head up their ass, trying to text message some other retarded yuppie, while driving. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr!

I like the LEDs, from the picture it looks like they are the brightest and most visible, lower power too. Thank you for this, now I know the direction of my lighting solution.

No light is a bad moped light, even janky neons can save your life, and are better than stock (actually, those neons didn't look too bad, not janky at all...)

I think that people should have fun being creative with their mopeds, in the way that they enjoy, and not be bound to some stigma for how mopeds should be modded. Case in point; I also want to add a rocket launcher to my bike, sure it's non-vintage, and not a typical moped part, but I think it would really make my ride more fun :-)

It's the future, we are the designers of the future's mopeds..go nuts people...Doing something noone's done makes you a pioneer, regardless if some people are stuck in their ways and dogmas, and try to stunt your creativity.

I want a moped made entirely out of neon tubes, with the rocket launcher, In fact I want special neon rockets too... :-)

How come whenever someone wants to do something originally "them", someone else has to voice their discontent. Mopeds are rolling art, though many have no title, they always come complete with a full and valid artistic license!!!

where is fucking lala land?

"you have to dress just like us and listen to all the bands we like to be a non-conformist" quote from the goth kids on south park.

the only way you could make neons look good on a moped would be to put them under the fenders pointing towards the wheel. and may some under the seat.

Yes, that would be cool, almost anything is cool on a moped, it's a MOPED!!! Neon is awesome, cause its not what you'd expect on a moped, so are LEDs, and if someone put a ceiling fan on one, and it worked out..well, I'd probably get a smile and a buzz to see it go (especially if it could fly :-).

Boulder, CO is lala land. I love Boulder, but it just is... It's a land where the most stupid useless people make fortunes due to the fact that the actually useful and smart poor people help. The people in Boulder can mostly plague off (except moped owners maybe), for all I care; I like the scenery here.

hey at least its something extra to catch your eye at night!!! i rather have a stupid light than get hit by a car at night...

People have been putting neon lights on vehicles for as least a decade. They looked dumb then and they look dumb now. You don't have to agree. But you put the picture up to see what we think right? There is nothing pioneering about it. Just fix your damn lights. What? You think night is darker now than it was in seventies?

no but people drive different now then they did in the seventies. its normal now to drink beverage (not saying its alchohol) eat, talk on you phone, text message on your phone, and read while driving. its becoming sa vary dangerous thing just to be out on the road. so what ever you can do is better then nothing.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account