Guys check out this parts site

Hey guys I was just browsing the net and I found this site, they have all kind of parts, MBK, Peugeot... I know its in China, I wonder if anybody as ordered from them and the the quality??

here is the link

http://cyclepro.en.alibaba.com/group/50419633/PGT_MBK_parts.html

Re: Guys check out this parts site

Interesting. Chinese copies I guess. Call for a price? Large quantities only?

Yea, I see a del knock off, a mikuni knock off, a couple other deals, but whats the story with no price? It looks like they are some kind of middle man. I'm guessing its serioiusly some dude that speaks english and chinese that just set that sight up because he knows what factories or companies make what. I mean if they are dirt cheap maybe try it out, but I donno.

alot of the new parts made today come from china already

Yes for sure, I think I will e-mail them and see if there is minimums, will let you guys know..

wow cant believe yall have never heard of alibaba. Good way to get ripped off.

Super cheap, but you have to order by the 20' container.

lol i love ppl that think any aftermarket moped parts are "quality"

seriously elliot. I've ordered some jank ass shit thinking it was going to be solid. wha wha wha

Some of the parts look like jank, some are by nature harder to screw up, and are prolly ok. The knockoff carbs look like the same ones widely available around online too, I bet most aftermarket carbs are actually chinese, regardless of apparent authenticity, label, or sellers origin. Looks like they will also knockoff the original box too for even greater duping power.

I imagine that a high percentage of new Dell'ortos available online (even nice ones) were not made by Dell'orto.

Is it ok to sell a quality fake, if it is equivalent in function, as the real thing?

Is it ok to sell a quality fake, if it is equivalent in function, as the real thing?

Absolutely not.

i rock tons of china shit knockoffs. love the kehin knockoff on my sachs athena 80, dellorto knockoffs on everything. its all 'buyer beware' though, nothing comes 'ready to go', all the carbs need to be rebuilt/adjusted/cleaned up. Most of this shit is already in the EBAY pocketbike market, buy it one at a time before you buy 1000 bucks of junk.

im mostly just scoping little odds n ends like a variator cover for my peugeot:

http://cyclepro.en.alibaba.com/product/50419633/202723337/PGT_MBK_parts/PGT_Variator_Cover.html

also these look interesting i wonder if the lower two would fit on my 103:

http://cyclepro.en.alibaba.com/product/50419633/51559153/PGT_MBK_parts/Moped_Muffer.html

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account