Yay! AV10 parts from treats came today!

Just got the Malossi crankshaft, bearings, Doppler exhaust, and Polini AV10 case! Anyone know who has AV10 70cc kits available currently?

Re: Yay! AV10 parts from treats came today!

77 has a polini, which i ran in 2007 and enjoyed.

i was looking at that crank, hrm lt me know how it goes

I should have some 46mm AV10 kits in about 1 week give or take.. Also some AV10 heads are in my hands.

drop me an e-mail

fred

I was JUST about to post a thread about this. What kind of 46mms ya got?

And to Peter and other av10 vets: what have been your favorite 70cc av10 jugs? Inquiring minds wanna know!

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i really liked the 70cc proma kit. I think im the only one whos run one tho.

mad torquey as hell. not for top speed.cast iron tho, and cheap!

should be the airsal cylinders on this shipment.

Malossi! High Quality, kickass performance. air or water cooled. And the doppler 50cc kit is fun as hell too.

Basically every av10 kit is fun, just don't buy an Airsal.

malossi is good as shit, polini too, doppler is super fast just as fast as my malossi but not nearly as tourquey

i've used a Polini 70 with the W port, and a malossi 70cc.

I feel that the polini had a more broad, linear powerband... typical of kits with a very wide exhaust port. The malossi feels to be more peaky and seems to make more RPM, and i believe it would net more HP if ran back to back.

Both recommended by me, both very high quality for sure. Both readily avaialble!

Thanks for all the info guys - this is exactly what I needed! EBR's + 40T frame will be coming in this week

Peter: "Both readily avaialble!"

I've been poking around a fair amount on domestic and french sites, I haven't been seeing 70s.

i know at 1977 we can get u a polini kit 4 sure pretty quick and i bet treats has them as well.

i nfact i just checked the website: https://www.1977mopeds.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=646

polini 70 kit

treats said they'd email me when they got 70cc's in.. nothing for about two months now

why search on french sites?

treats

quarterkick

all readily stock 70cc kits, if there arent any now, there will be.

Yeah, only 77 has one 70cc kit avail right now, everyone else has been out of stock for a little while

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account