a35'd e50

so im going to experiment over the summer and throw an a35 cylinder on an e50. will the center intake work or will i need the offset one? any tips from people that have done this. i searched and there wasnt much info.

Re: a35'd e50

super sick with it.

wait huh?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

it works really well.

you need a different intake.

what kind of intake??

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I dunno. Peugeot or custom. I'm not sure how to make a bing work.

dont listen to cuperzacko he is an uber newb. Definiately custom intake with something better than a bing like a 19 phbg with say, estoril exhaust or something and it would be sick. but wait the exhaust port is a idfferent angle so be weary.

i thought there was a relatively large amount of information for how straightforward this was.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

there is, search.

a35'd e50

make sure to add a handicapped tag off of your forks.

I used the offset tomos intake (see pic). Then to make the carb sit level I used some heater hose & copper pipe from the hardware store with a couple of clamps to hold it together.. Not the prettiest, but it works great.

1225274462_100_0009.jpg

yeah i got the SHA del. but the only thing is i'll have to get my tecno circuit re welded to fit the new cylinder. it should be fun.

i was really wondering if the reed valve would fit under the puch.. but i guess it will so this should be fun

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

brett walker has a super fast one of these things.

shit talkin' hippy /

it's not hard at all if you have a welder and some patience for minor speed bumps along the way. intake, exhaust are the only real ones. stud length may mess with you if you use the tomos head i think... I forget

Cory (mrdr 133) /

yeah, you need longer cylinder studs...just FYI

I re-tapped my cylinder studs to fit the stock Tomos ones. I used the manifold (modified) from my Gilardoni. These are available individually on 50cc. treats may have them as well. There may be some advantages to running the stock Puch piston in the Tomos jug, so long as you cut the intake windows.

You can use the e50 cylinder studs if you use the puch head on the tomos jug FYI. :)

Cory (mrdr 133) /

lol, way to confuse us all monza

(just kidding, it was funny)

What's funny?? I'm totally serious.. Take a look at mine

Cory (mrdr 133) /

no i know you were serious.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

is this your winter project robbie?

we should do this TOGETHER. to each of our puchs!!!

oh BTW i got some birthday loot, guess where it's going...

Oh.. I don't get it then.. guess it's over my head. :)

That would be the three of us. I'm already accumulating the parts. All I need is a welder and a couple days of spare time.

where did you source your parts? the easiest thing is probly to get the whole engine with the reed valve intake right?

hmmmmmmm

yeah i found a guy with like four of them. so im gonna buy one once i get some cash.

did you talk to that guy with the purple bike? does he have paypal?

so its either this a35'd e50 or port my e50. idk mannn...... anyone got opinions???

do a search

I found the same guy Robby talked to. I'm getting Doppler reeds from MopedShop.com and I'm going to see about getting my intake and header welded up. I've also started building my secret cool-but-probably-useless weapon for the first ride of the spring...

alex email me i want IN.

robbie i just got some birthday cash so i'm gonna buy it straight up.

i'll email you some stuff

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account