Proma Circuit from 50cc.nl (modifying Vespa model)

I found two versions of the Proma exhaust on 50cc.nl: one for the Camino (Hobbit) and one for Vespa.

"2381 = Hobbit/Camino exhaust":http://www.50cc.eu/plaatje2.asp?Img=2381.jpg

"2668 = Vespa Exhaust":http://www.50cc.eu/plaatje2.asp?Img=2668.jpg

There's a 22EUR difference between the two, and the Hobbit kit seems unavailable.

Looking at these pics, it seems like I could take chop the exhaust adapter off a stock pipe and weld it onto the Vespa pipe. I would also have to shorten the pipe between the expansion chamber and the muffler. Is it worth it?

Re: Proma Circuit from 50cc.nl (modifying Vespa mo

Cory (mrdr 133) /

if the proma circuit is available....i doubt you can still buy em anymore man. check the availability.

I can add the Vespa one to the cart no problem. Both are labelled Proma Circuit

Cory (mrdr 133) /

i know you can cart it, but trust me if the proma was available...it wouldn't be available. make sense? that big caution sign next to the link, and the fact that it says unknown delivery date, should be an issue. trust me, i really dont think it's available.

Look again -- "unknown delivery date" is for the Camino version of the pipe. It has no cart link because it's unavailable. The Vespa can be added to the cart just fine.

Maybe it's possible! I will remain hopeful and email these guys...

Cory (mrdr 133) /

i'm not saying it's impossible, just saying that it's improbable. it's a kick ass pipe if you can get it man, for real. hell i wish i had one on my ciao. but i've been down several roads to try and get one, a long with lots of people here. it MAY be available, but from talking with the folks over at www.vespa-ciao.nl they're tough to come by.

good luck though, for real i hope you get it, i just wanted you to have a heads up. it might be a month before it gets out to you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account