Re: Sachs Kit ? and Intake ?

david /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Its a really nice kit. I just put it on a few hours ago and im breaking it in. You could you the spacer to flip the intake but it doesn't line up quite right. Its actually an adapter for using a diagonal 504 intake facing back. It does give a good amount of height to run a dellorto on there. I used a 505 intake flipped forward didn't have to shave any fins. I'm running a dellorto 16 on it jetted at 72 for break in. I was able to fit that carb on that intake with a little filing. I also ground out as much inside as i could. Its close to 15mm. I had both and that's what i opted for. Haven't ported it at all and it makes good power. I'm thinking it should hit 40 plus once its tuned. Im hitting my old top speed at 3/4 throttle.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account