Re: moby secret av7 kits...

haha, secret's out.

i put together a moby out of spare parts back in may with an AV7 and gurtner and ive never enjoyed a bike as much as that one.

Stock is kinda rad. I hate riding my magnum unless we are going up into the mountains and hitting the twisties. Around town its just dumb. Its loud, it revs super high, annyoing, and cops dont like it.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

derbi + tomos make me love stock bikes.

its all about 50cc power tho. My moby and vespa rock 50cc kits....

batavus 50cc romper stomper up next

50cc is where it's at. 50cc non kit power is really where it's at

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

only if its a derbi.

maitland, wanna ride derbis tomorrow?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

yes. i wanna ride derbis. mine feels slow tho. the pipe i put on does nothing for it haha.

50s can take the abuse

50's do take alot but id rahter be workin on my ped and ride it that why im rockin the 70 airsal and love it so far.

^?

50's take alot of abuse but i would rather have a project ya kno' and that goes alot faster that y i have a 70

there are "stock" 50cc's that do 65mph

you means there's ONE stock 50cc cylinder that does 65.

I'm sick of hearing people ask over and over again about av7 kits.

one for now, soon to be two. what i should have said was there are plenty of "stock" 50cc that'll do 50+

I really want to rep the hell out of the av7. That's why i want one of these kits. I don't buy into any of that poor man's fast moby bullshit at all but i think a properly tuned, performance variated, geared and (hopefully) kitted av7 could bring smiles to any bloke like a goddamn schoolgirl.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

here here! fuck the av7 haters!

Yeah dude tht's what i'm saying! I'm well aware that converting to an av10 opens up a whole new world of kits and it's easy to say "yeah i wanna make my moby fast, i'll buy a polini av10 case, DONE".

Dont be a bitch about it and turn that av7 into a god damn rocket.

Do it.

Port it.

Rock it.

Be a french sexy bastard.

Climb hills like a monkey. A French mini mustache monkey.

OMG AV7 KIT.

I CAN HAS AV7 KIT!?!?!?!?!?

Poor mans fast moby bullshit-

Whatever

I did it and anyone else can too

ps gurtners are great,

1224989241_tuned_moby.jpg

Is this the super secret secret kit?

peter-

my bad, i didn't mean fas... ok. i misspoke, i meant rather than go the av10 route (no, an av10 conversion is by no means easy, but if people want a race motobecane they always ditch the av7 and go av10 because of the availability of kits and stuff), i just think it'd be sweet to try to see what the potential of the av7 is.

as for the "poor man's fast moby"-

It may be legit, and i respect that, but without gps or video proof, i call bullshit.

oh and peter- i totally made you a headband '08 pin.

i made an av7 hit 50mph and allen made his av7 go even faster

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

check a bidalot or doppler 50cc moby kit. 60 for sure.

You moby kids sure do talk a lot considering I have only seen two people that actually have really fasts mobys. :)

Yeah ok but give us a chance dude. It's not like puch treats- 50 bucks gets us a 60cc kit or some shit, if we wanna go fast we've gotta work (and save) for it, av7 and especially av10. Just wait, I'm dedicated and if it takes me a while...

shit dude ha!

Oh come on. Moby's are bolt on power. I know they take a lot of constant working on, but look at that shit, giant reedcage, giant ports everwhere, pipes that will blow puch pipes out of the water. There's hardly any port work neccesary to make a moby go 60. I'm not saying they are easy, they take a lot of work, and maintance, and constant love.....but they parts you have in comparison to puch parts, well the puch parts are completely inferior.

If you think you can slap shit on a puch and go 60+ its a little harder than you think.

Not trying to take anything away from you guys, cause I know what goes into it.....I'm just saying.

What I am trying to say is....I'm jealous of the world of parts available to you, in comparison to the crap we get. There's a reason some puch kits are 60 bucks.

I agree with you on that. let's say we meet half way on that one:

Moby parts are rarer but better quality and produce better results, but with that they are much more expensive and treatier (omg wtf does that mean?)

***Kim Jong illest*** /

seriously, whens the last time you saw available av7 kits? a year ago? airsal dont count. really though, ive seen it a thousand times...

"hey i just got a polini and a dellorto"------fast bike

mobys on the other hand...

remember a year ago when pipes were rare as shit? its getting better but fast av7s are ALOT of work. and without kits they take alot of tech knowledge. people like elliot have gifts. the rest of us do what we can.

$500=sick fast puch

$500=half an av10

tommy, your at a level of puch building far beyond case matched kit slapping, which most always gets at least 45mph. av7 dudes are stoked stupid to get that without spending 600 bucks.

OK ELLIOT, this is where you say your bit about how easy it is for you LOL.

the rest of us are starved, and you KNOW it.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

ahhh i remember when it was just me and bret with av10's.,......

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account