To those who bought the Sachs Autista kits

On TREATS.

I was 'THIS' close to buying one...but still like the Athena better.

If you bought one and throw it on, post what it does!

Dying to know.

Re: To those who bought the Sachs Autista kits

I thought it was a good kit, I had one installed on my 505D some years back. Porting is mild compared to kits like the Polini, it has a split intake so a total of 5 ports. Case-matching is not very aggressive. It also accepts smaller carbs without combustion problems, the exhaust port is HUGE. Do not waste your time using a high rpm pipe with this kit it works much better with a midrange pipe, the Giannelli was a screamer (after a whole lot of jet changing).

i'm through kitting engines but if I had to choose again I'd still take the Autisa.

I also have one, single ring, running stock pipe and gears on the 5051D. Carb is a 14.12 with a 62 jet and it has ok power runs smooth and steady. does about 40

shit talkin' hippy /

have one on a g4 I built up, yeah, the thing rips pretty hard-Giannelli-14-12, it's nothing compared to my Puch Giadoni but that's a different breed anyway

I got one in the mail. Gonna put it on my foxy 504 with a dellorto 16 and a biturbo. Ill keep you posted.

Awesome, David. That's what I was going to throw it on. Can't wait to hear about the results.

Thanks to everyone else. Sound like a nice, solid kit.

Is the exhaust flange on the jug like a stock sachs or is it two bolt?

Its like the stock sachs. I prefer that over the horrble exhaust port on my Athena. They should have just moved the port instead of butchering it.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

that kits decomp looks funny. theres that other weird hole.

the athena looks great, AND hes got bolt on pipes...

Awesome.

Soft seized. Lame. Beware the air leak. Rebuilt. Worried.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account