To those who bought the Sachs Autista kits

On TREATS.

I was 'THIS' close to buying one...but still like the Athena better.

If you bought one and throw it on, post what it does!

Dying to know.

Re: To those who bought the Sachs Autista kits

I thought it was a good kit, I had one installed on my 505D some years back. Porting is mild compared to kits like the Polini, it has a split intake so a total of 5 ports. Case-matching is not very aggressive. It also accepts smaller carbs without combustion problems, the exhaust port is HUGE. Do not waste your time using a high rpm pipe with this kit it works much better with a midrange pipe, the Giannelli was a screamer (after a whole lot of jet changing).

i'm through kitting engines but if I had to choose again I'd still take the Autisa.

I also have one, single ring, running stock pipe and gears on the 5051D. Carb is a 14.12 with a 62 jet and it has ok power runs smooth and steady. does about 40

shit talkin' hippy /

have one on a g4 I built up, yeah, the thing rips pretty hard-Giannelli-14-12, it's nothing compared to my Puch Giadoni but that's a different breed anyway

I got one in the mail. Gonna put it on my foxy 504 with a dellorto 16 and a biturbo. Ill keep you posted.

Awesome, David. That's what I was going to throw it on. Can't wait to hear about the results.

Thanks to everyone else. Sound like a nice, solid kit.

Is the exhaust flange on the jug like a stock sachs or is it two bolt?

Its like the stock sachs. I prefer that over the horrble exhaust port on my Athena. They should have just moved the port instead of butchering it.

that kits decomp looks funny. theres that other weird hole.

the athena looks great, AND hes got bolt on pipes...

Awesome.

Soft seized. Lame. Beware the air leak. Rebuilt. Worried.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account