performance pipe for my Maxi

Ok so I have a 1.5 Maxi with an 15.15 Dellorto and a offset intake. I can't decide between 2 pipes and was hoping for some input from some peeps. Its either going to be the proma GP performance pipe or the Tecno Boss. I might get a kit later but for the near future thats what I'm going to run. I've already looked at the puch exhaust reviews in the wiki but want some from people. So tell me wich one you like and why. Thanks!

Re: performance pipe for my Maxi

Between those 2, the proma is better for a non kitted bike and the boss is better for kitted. THe proma is going to give you better bottom end and the boss better top.

What he said ^. They are your best options. I have a boss on a stock magnum with a 15mm bing and the low end is pretty lackluster. I also have a friend with a polini kitted maxi who runs the proma and loves it. I'd go with the proma unless you will be throwing a kit in the near future.

i love my proma, and i know a couple guys with mk65s with promas too and they fucking rip. the proma sounds better to me as well. my only complaint is that my silencer is all cock-eyed cause i think it got knocked when i tipped my bike over.

I got a maxi 1.5 with a proma gp, dellorto 16.16 and a airsal 70cc kit, I love it. I love the way my proma sounds, and i got to ride with about 14 other peds. The proma sounds great in my opinion.

Thanks for all the input! I went ahead and ordered the Proma GP today!!

<3 my boss.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account