Which head for a Airsal 70 Puch

What size of head should i use for a 70 airsal for a puch?

the 70cc or the 50 cc, ive been looking at these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/puch-moped-70cc-high-compression-head-maxi-magnum_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ35618QQihZ002QQitemZ120315598124QQtcZphoto

Then he has another 50cc head just like it but 50cc--Which one gives more power and what is the difference if the both fit on the kit anyway? sorry still new to stuff.

Re: Which head for a Airsal 70 Puch

Cory (mrdr 133) /

umm....really?!? it's a 70CC KIT? why wouldn't you go with a 70cc head dude?!? that makes NO SENSE

i'm running a 50cc hc head on my airsal with no problems at all... I'm not saying its the best idea but its all i had so thats what i'm using.

someone told me the 50cc would get better compression but the 70cc would fit better. SO wasnt sure wht to make of it. somewhat new to mopeds, but learning at fast rate.

Cory (mrdr 133) /

i didn't mean to be mean, at all but the debate i think was when you're going with the sizes inbetween the two. the 60cc-65cc kits are where this questions originated.

go with the 70cc head my man.

nice will do, thx much. Here comes some more buisness for treats hehe.

go fore the one that matches your bore diameter, 45mm i think.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account