tomos a35 performance exhaust

alright. i have a 2002 tomos lx. upgraded 67cc airsal kit. i am 15 years old and weigh 190 and only getting heavier. my biturbo just isnt cutting it for me i need some more torque but also dont want to sacrifice all my top end. which pipe from this list would be the best for my situation? the estoril seems to be accepted as the best but i would be grateful for some opinions http://www.stevesmoped.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,3/Itemid,244/vmcchk,1/

Re: tomos a35 performance exhaust

It's weird how your profile says you are 25.

haha i know. my bad on that. i was trying to create this quick since i am trying to find out information on the best pipe so my parents can order it for my birthday which is soon.

tecno estoril works great for me on myt a35

here is a sound clip what it sounds like

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

that moped sounds nice. the idle sounds pretty high compared to mine. would it be smarter for me to make my idle higher. would that also help performance? that is probably a dumb question now that im thinking of it.

i meant for the last post to be posted to this post with the video embeded to it.

copy of previous post:

that moped sounds nice. the idle sounds pretty high compared to mine. would it be smarter for me to make my idle higher. would that also help performance? that is probably a dumb question now that im thinking of it

a better question for me to ask

can someone tell me what to buy to make my moped go to the fastest without changing my sprockets and with using the techno estoril. hypothetically. no worries about the cost.

Re: a better question for me to ask

my idle was a bit high ,i did turn it down .mine goes fast with the 16mm carb/kit/pipe

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account