techno estoril ?

Can anyone tell me if the techno estoril on treatsHQ will mount up to my 77 pinto after i kit it? Or is it for the angled exhaust? thanks, - Joe

Re: techno estoril ?

it will work, as long as you aren't gettin an angled exhaust kit such as the 50 metra, 80 metra, or 80 gila

thanks! that's all i needed to know.

estorils are awesome, but they do not always mount up perfectly. On my pinto I had make a little bracket to match with my rear mount. I have heard of a few people that could just mount it up, but most either bend the pipe or make a mounting bracket. you will also have to bend out you crank arm so that the pedal does not hit the pipe.

Thanks jeremy. I was asking because i just got my first puch a couple weeks ago(a 77 pinto with e50)and i'm planning on kitting it over the winter. I'm thinking i will set it up with a 70cc airsal ported and case matched. a techno estoril pipe and i'm getting a 16/16 dellorto sha carb. If anyone has any input on do's or do not's for my set up idea please let me know. Thanks, -Joe

i just put this on my 77 pinto, and the pipe had to be bent to mount and so did the pedal arm

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account