techno estoril ?

Can anyone tell me if the techno estoril on treatsHQ will mount up to my 77 pinto after i kit it? Or is it for the angled exhaust? thanks, - Joe

Re: techno estoril ?

it will work, as long as you aren't gettin an angled exhaust kit such as the 50 metra, 80 metra, or 80 gila

thanks! that's all i needed to know.

estorils are awesome, but they do not always mount up perfectly. On my pinto I had make a little bracket to match with my rear mount. I have heard of a few people that could just mount it up, but most either bend the pipe or make a mounting bracket. you will also have to bend out you crank arm so that the pedal does not hit the pipe.

Thanks jeremy. I was asking because i just got my first puch a couple weeks ago(a 77 pinto with e50)and i'm planning on kitting it over the winter. I'm thinking i will set it up with a 70cc airsal ported and case matched. a techno estoril pipe and i'm getting a 16/16 dellorto sha carb. If anyone has any input on do's or do not's for my set up idea please let me know. Thanks, -Joe

i just put this on my 77 pinto, and the pipe had to be bent to mount and so did the pedal arm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account