tecno bullet on a55?

Yo guys im looking at the a35 tecno bullet and i was wondering can they go on an a55 tomos streetmate?

if they can just post how to do it, any mods or if it just goes right on.

Re: tecno bullet on a55?

i think you just have to bend the header a little bit to fit the exhaust port angle on the a55. i THINK.

Raymond Wright IV /

there used to be an A55 bullet on treatshq.

darn hopefully i just have to bend the header and it'll be fine, no mas a55 tecnos there :(

My buddy has the same a35 pipe you are looking for on the a55. I think i bought the last A55 bullet from treats :p

Cut a pie cut in the header, bend to make the header match the angle on your cylinder, match/drill up the bracket holes, spot weld to keep the correct angle, then fully weld up the cut you made. It's pretty easy and quick with the right tools. Try to fabricate it so there is no tension on the studs. It'll make the pipe last longer. The a35 pipe is bigger so you might have to round out your exhaust nuts a bit. You can basically do this to any a35 pipe w/ minimal fabrication. (So why the Bullet?)Also, all a35 pipes have fatter headers than whats available to the a55. with the exception of the Technigas Next R, which imho, is a really good pipe. Got any other questions just email me. Soo Good Luck.

i hate you for buying the last a55 you bastard..

but i also love you for giving me some intrusctions to put on the a35 so your a cool guy.

if i run into any problems ill ask you

i really like educatethetouth's sprint, it makes me wanna sell my SMR and build one just like it. i wonder if he takes it off any sweet jumps.

haha thanks man. Ive already been rid of the Bullet. the fucking silencer rattled apart at the rivets and broke the stinger clean off. I put HUGE autobody aluminum rivets in their stead, but still managed to vibrate loose again. Same shit story w/ the Biturbo. tecno Estoril ftw!!

The bike daniel was referring to is my bike, which is an SMR (ArrowR15!) He's correct on the process for mounting up the exhaust. However, I have about 1,000 miles on my pipe already and i haven't experienced my muffler beginning to rattle off....yet. IMO, the bullet is a little better quality than the bi-turbo, in regards to that same style of pipe. It likes to pull gradually into the top speeds.

Yep Brandons SMR is SICK!!! and Yep the Bullet is hands down WAAAY better than the Bi-Turd-o

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account