Variating a Garelli

How exactly would it be done?

Re: Variating a Garelli

I nominate this thread for the "most dissapointing content based on reading the title" award.

ha. second.

third.....and I own one.

...like a Garelli needs another whirling gizmo.

Cupermatt o /

i plan on eventually putting an av10 setup on my garelli,

however thats about $800 away unfortunately.

look at how Derbi and minarelli did their varitation. that style is key.

you are going to run an av10 on your garelli? which model? why? and how? thats going to be an insane amount of work.

if you have to ask this, you aint gonna do it.

i was never intending on doing it. not my idea, and i dont think i would ever want to do it. i am just wondering how one would go about it. where would you mount the engine and return spring on a tube frame?

has anyone ever actually done this before? is there a precedent set that i overlooked? i searched but found nothing.

Cupermatt o /

I plan on putting it on a SS. My initial idea is to cut up a scrap moby frame and make some brackets. Lot of work for sure but why not? Building this stuff is half the fun and its already got a ZA50 on it anyway :P

1221379251_dsc00519_copy.jpg

thats pretty fucking cool. the av10 thing could be awesome, i would love to see it.

imagine a fucking 2 speed thats variated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could gear it CRAZY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account