minarelli p6/4r variated

Ok, who out there has any performance parts for the attached bike. motor is minarelli P6/4R air cooled with variator. Or who knows where to buy them. Will a morini cylinder fit?

1221250098_fi10.jpg

Re: minarelli p6/4r variated

why would you want performance parts? that has to be sick as hell just plain stock.

damn, i want.

who here thinks their bike is fast enough?? thats why. I have 2 like this now. I am a big guy and right now it hits about 50, but its still 49cc. I know there are some parts out there somewhere. I also have the 4 speed version with pedals.

fred

50 is fast enuf, that's what i am shooting for with both my bikes. u can gear higher and lose torque, lose weight, mill your head 1mm or so for more torque, i would try and find if that pipe is restricted inside, or lose lots of torque by put a simo or n8p on. really 50 is fast on 50cc. its a rare bike don't mess it up by trying to go 100 but the standard tricks still are there

ok, so who else has one of these? I have 2 like this now and one with the pedals and a 4 speed. The 4 speed needs work but the others are in great shape. One has a 19mm 3 jet carb and 19mil intake. the other is bone stock.

I have a performance pipe or it but have not mounted it yet. The header pipe is about 1.25 inch

Fred

dude where did you get those, i want one.

Thats fast as hell stock!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

emot.nl has parts for these bikes, i believe.

those bikes are rad. i have a sachs 5 speed k50, very similar, only mine doesn't have pedals so i don't call it a moped. 19mm bing stock, and ports that make most moped kits look lame.

with some work, i think you could make that thing much faster than 50 with the stock set up. you any good with a dremmel?

I can handle the porting, but snce I have no back up parts was unsure if I should play.. I found one of these on ebay and payed 670 bucks. When we picked it up he gave us the 4 speed bike for parts. The other one I just bought this week from an auction

I will look at emot.nl but also fount a kin in italy and another at an old dealer in italy. Will have them at a big ralley sometime

fred

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account