Pipe for 70cc on a 50cc?

Im looking to adapt a biturbo 2 piece exhaust to my peugeot 102 with a 49cc cylinder. All the info i can find on the biturbo two piece mentions that it is designed for a 70cc cylinder. What impacts will this difference have in performance? I dont have a ton of experience with 2 stroke motors, but in the past when I have toyed with them I was told that tuned pipes are designed with a specific motor in mind. I dont want to just slap on something and hope for the best; I want to ensure that whatever i put on will work well and not hurt performance.

Thanks

Re: Pipe for 70cc on a 50cc?

should help your top end and i don't think a 2 piece is a 70cc pipe but i am probably wrong. yes u can put 70cc pipes on 50cc bikes it just robs your low end and makes u fly

Cory (mrdr 133) /

bi-turbo is an omnipresent pipe it isnt just for one size cylinder in the moped world. slap that bad boy on

Thanks for the help. Looks like I know what I will be doing in the future.

Cory (mrdr 133) /

word! do it man! ive seen the two piece on a lot ped makes who otherwise have ZERO performance parts readily available for them.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account