has anyone ordered from www.50cc.nl

has anyone order performance parts from the european website www.50cc.nl . . . .shipping prices, delivery speed, quality, etc. . . . . .any help would be great. thank you!

Re: has anyone ordered from www.50cc.nl

yes. might want to order in bulk, shipping will kill you. quality depends on manufacturer. shipping speed is few weeks.

don't forget those prices are in euros too!

For the longest time it was the only place to get sick parts at, or so the dinosaurs tell me.

I ordered a pipe last year and I got it in less than a week.

how much was shipping on that pipe?

I think it was 50 bucks

DO NOT COMPLICATE YOUR ORDER! also make sure to double check shit is in stock BEFORE you pay.

smooth orders get processed very very fast. if you make it complicated or order out of stock stuff they will wait till everything is in stock before shipping.

also the bigger your order, the bigger the chance you won't get all your stuff. I've never done a bulk order but I know people have and its taken months to get them fulfilled.

I was gonna order a couple things from em last week but it ws gonna be 50 bucks for shipping for a crank and sprocket. I pu t the order through but after you order it online, they require you to fax your credit card info in on a reciept printed up from their site. I couldn't get a fax through the few times I tried, so I took that as a clue from God to save on shipping and I ordered from mopedjunkyard. ...and then Benji got cranks in a week later, figures.

Apparently the knowledge is to email the fax sheet.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account