Just passing along my experience with my LeoVince.
As many have learned, the LeoVince is a very good mid-range and top-end pipe, but the bottom-end sucks (at least compared to stock).
In addition, I was a little disappointed with the 0 to 15 or 20 MPH acceleration.
I thought it was time to tune my variator.
At first, I used PA50I weights, and the acceleration was vastly improved. Top end speed was not affected at all.
Next, I started drilling stock PA50II weights, and I think that the best weight for this motor/pipe combination is PA50II weight set drilled using a 9/32" drill bit.
I've posted variator weight information in the wiki (see the general information section).
Anyway, a LeoVince combined with the lighter weights accelerates like no tomorrow. The difference is like night and day. So, now I've got a better top end, and much better acceleration, too. YEAH!