12"P"??

Chris Powers /

Whats the "P" in "14/12P" on the Dell SHA?

Tanks... AHHHH TANKS!!!

Re: 12"P"??

maybe the p represents an italian word

Chris Powers /

Well there are the 14/12m and the 14/12p and others...i have the P and am wondering whats the diff? I know the Dell'Ortos have like five different choke set ups... but I did not think the P was refering to the choke.

maby its the first word of itilian meaning cable choke and lever choke

Chris Powers /

lol Pues, no creo, porque hablo espa

... la palabra?

I don't think it's for ported, since I don't know why you would port a carb. Also, as far as I know, there are only two kinds of choke mechanisms for the 14/12 SHA -- cable choke and lever choke. According to wordreference.com, "lever" in Spanish is "palanca," although unfortunately it's "leva" in Italian, so that doesn't really pan out.

Where are you seeing this "p"? Mine doesn't have any letters after the 14/12, so unless it's somewhere other than that, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Perhaps it has something do to with the top used on it? There are different carb tops that can go on Dellortos (see attached). Note: I just completely pulled that theory out of my ass, so there's a good chance it's wrong. Hopefully someone who knows will jump in.

1220079096_dellorto_carb_tops.jpg

Chris Powers /

Actually I should have said , "Las parablas" witch is "the words"... you are right about the two set ups in that sense but there are short lever set ups and long lever, etc... I do not know exactly all of them, but yeah lever verse cable...you may be right...

the P is right on the carb... Dell'Orto 14/12P "stamped"

Hmmm maybe time will tell.

maybe the p stands for pussy, since you're using such a small carb.

m=mangina?

Chris Powers /

nice... I am what I eat... but I am pretty sure they would not use P for Pussy.... I don't know, just a guess...

And wtf is magina?

i seriously thought i was the only person who responded with i am what i eat when somebody called me a pussy. niiiice. i give you major props.

Chris Powers /

MANGINA!!! HOLY!!!!! I Clicked on that link -all serious with interested and curiosity... I though it was a Spanish word that I did not know or some shit. I pissed my mangina I laughed so hard!! That was funny!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account