air/fuel?? - jet size?-dellorto 1616- mallosi 60cc

so it runs... is my jet size way off still..(i went down from 82 to 74) portland oregon rain/humid climate rolling in... my plugs are BLACK in no time flat and just wondering what suggestions are out there!thanks you all!

-greg

p.s.-more info available of course

Re: air/fuel?? - jet size?-dellorto 1616- mallosi

Black plug = too rich.

Are you four stroking at full throttle? (Sounds like your engine is choking)

i think it might be.... it's making a weird gurgle sound at different point in acceleration... sometimes it sound fine and then "gurgle gurgle gurgle".... this wasn't as noticable till i shortened the throttle cable a bit to get the idle correct....

yeah, you should probably be around a 70 with that setup, maybe even lower depending on the air filter situation. play with the air filter and choke when you are tuning it to give you some idea of how close you are to being too rich.

cool... i'm gonna go buy a couple smaller jets for sure... my throttle cable is really screwed up too... i would like to know what others are runnning with similar setups to mine (in regards to throttle cable, single end and knarp, two ended, etc...) better get going tho.. stgores closing!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account