brooklynmopeds.com hooked me up!

Stopped by tonight at 6pm and Chris HOOKED ME up! Kit, pipe and carb for my tsm I couldn;t find anywhere for a GREAT price. I have off tomorrow and can't wait to see the performance increase!

Re: brooklynmopeds.com hooked me up!

Aren't they trying to sell that business on eBay?

maybe they went broke hooking too many people up.

viral marketing, waka waka,

i have a tsm too and cant find exausets anywhwere!!!!!

what kind did u get?

pics?

pics of the shit on the tsm!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz plz

there is a Brooklyn, New Jersey?

wait whoa!!! djtsm defended the hell out of mopedwarehouse on another post? hmmmmmmmmmmm

dont be fooled, dudes.

wow you stopped by at 6pm! crucial info dude!

keep ur shit on the gen forum or off this site entirely.

See, this is why you don't deal with these losers at moped warehouse.

They scam, they lie, they cheat, they steal login info to the members section, and they steal personal information.

They don't give 2 shits about the moped community as whole and are just a bunch of scum sucking leeches.

boycott moped warehouse, they are dishonorable and don't deserve your business.

Elliot, Who the hell do you think you are?? keep you shit on the gen forum or off this site entirely". This not your forum!! Just because you have a picture of Dominique next to your name does not mean you have absolte power. You don't pay for this site! We pay for it when we click on these google ads and Simon gets paid a commision. I support Moped Warehouse and I got hooked up. Remember you are one of 500 members but that is only a small part of the "the moped community" there are 24629 registered users on this site and that is the community. So keep you unfounded self serving opinions to yourself. Or better yet keep them on your private forums that we pay for but are not allowed to use. And I REFUSE to buy from a 16 year old kid in New Hampshire who's got his head up his ass.

dude I'd pay money just to _see_ some kid with his head up his ass...

actually this site is funded exclusively by the members through drop cash donations once a year.

secondly, the moped community as you know it (mopedarmy.com, because no one in real life will hang out with you) would not exist if not for the members paying out of pocket.

third, your post has nothing to do with performance tuning, hence elliots request to keep it on the general forum.

so suck it.

also, i wish the cincinnati location

lol @ making a cent off the google ads for scooters.

oh wait i forgot dipshits like you might actually click on them every once in a while.

thanks for the $.02, im going to by meth and hookers with it.

Maybe Dale posted in the wrong area, but nobody would have been so nasty to him if it weren't for where he shopped.

Those of you who hate MWH won't deal with them. Those of us who like them will continue to buy from them. But when you turn it into some hissy-fit, it comes off as pretentious. You call them names, and say all these things that they have done. I am tired of hearing all the things they do- without one single time adding proof.

If they did half of the stuff they are accused of, there would be evidence. I could not find any evidence of the things they have been accused of.

Please, prove me wrong, and I will never defend them again. If you can't, have the decency to stop slandering them.

PROOF!

this discussion will stop here. You can bicker all you want, but keep it off performance tuning. It's the only section I read religiously, and we don't need it overridden with crap. You guys have been warned once already about posting this kind of crap in other forums, so please stop.

I will email dan and Simon now so this thread can be removed. Please keep the bickering in the gen forum. I am asking politely and not calling names, just please if you must be like this take it elsewhere.

ultrrrraaaaa /

alright guys i made a mistake of ordering from MWH. i ordered the ZAP springs before learning of the real deal PAZ springs and when they arrived they didnt even fit into the clutch, i tried in several different clutchs but nothing. didnt fit any of them.. i ended up throwing away the "ZAP" jump offs and now im sitting with all my bikes wearing the real deal PAZ springs.

there you go yankee, an example of why i would not buy from MWH again.

Did you miss this? Did you ask for a refund? Didn't think so.

If using with some of the lesser quality clutches (usually identifiable as ones that do not have tapped puller holes, and/or do not have the limiter pins that prevent metal to metal contact of the shoe/clutch hub when the pad has worn to an unsafe level) you may need to remove the paint and possibly some of the OD of the spring as these clutches often times have less than desirable thread tolerances for any of the performance springs currently on the market. Although both style clutches have the spring adjustment holes threaded to receive a 10X1 adjusting screw these clutches have a minimum root diameter that is slightly smaller than the original clutches. Normally this would be a good thing as it would increase the percentage of thread contact, however in this instance it can make for a tight or interference fit of the springs which may prevent or hinder installation.(Order 2 if you need for a 2 shoe clutch or 3 if you need for a 3 shoe clutch).

ALMOST DONE WITH MY PERFORMANCE UPGRADES! This sucker's gonna kick butt! I'll have pics soon. Taking time with it not to butcher it.

ultrrrraaaaa /

whoa whoa whoa..

did yankee not ask for a specific example?! he did and i provided my experience.. and Dale, for the record when i bought the springs none of that information was up except- "Order 2 if you need for a 2 shoe clutch or 3 if you need for a 3 shoe clutch'

and your right i didnt ask for a refund cause i didnt wanna waste my time, which in my opinion is worth more then asking someone for a few dollars back.

i spoke to Paz around the same time, he was super knowledgable and helped me with a few other things, and provided springs that fit perfectly and worked supurbly- so i rather keep my business local and supporting dudes i know for a fact are good people...

MWH- dont know the dude, never spoken to him- nothing against him just giving my explaination, as it was asked.

i will just continue to support local businesses here in SF

_i have a tsm too and cant find exausets anywhwere!!!!_

Have you looked anywhere?

http://quarterkick.com/exhaust/cat_28.html

We have three listed for peugeot: Leo, Doppler, and Ninja G3.

I would say you have stated why you choose to shop elsewhere. That is your right to spend your money where you feel most comfortable.

But your experience does not confirm all (any) of the vile things written about them by others.

wha? I went to brooklynmopeds.com and all I got was the mopedshop website. my mind asplode!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account