were to buy av10

were can i buy a av10 to rebuild i dont really care the price i just want a kick ass moped

Re: were to buy av10

please tell me somewere i haven't already looked

If you're going to rebuild one, why not just build one up from Treats? He's got a nice package on the bottom case and options for cylinders. Just sayin...

"This is the best place for french moped parts": http://www.ebay.fr/

treats, ebay.fr, rcv-team.com

la-becanerie.com

FAST international shipping (from France to my door in 4 days)

la-becanerie.com............ did they change their international shipping policy? cuz last time i checked it was so high it was not worth buying from them.

France.

Ken -

You're kinda fucked if you wanna do this domestically.

I would say that your best bet is to do what Bert said....build your own from scratch from Treats.

Do a Polini build. He's got the case which comes with the seals and intakes, he's got the crank, and top end.

It'll cost you 500-700 bucks though when you're done...maybe more with the carb and all.

Your call, man.

Elliot, their shipping is about the same as any other vendor that I've found. A minimum shipment from France is 30 some odd euro but the final prices of all the items are less then list as they discount the EU taxes included with them.

ic...

I buy all teh cool parts from there la-becanarie :D

If you do a group order, shipping is really quite reasonable... and you don't have to pay VAT or w/e they call it...

So.. out the door it's really not too bad^^;

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account