HC head on Treasts 62 molassi. :) or :( ?

I was wondering if I should hold off on the HC head before its all broken in or could I just throw it on there. Also its a 50cc hc head.

Re: HC head on Treasts 62 molassi. :) or :( ?

I'd go for it - I'm going to! Exact same setup.

How's your clutch?

Its better. I've been trying to get a hold of you so I can give your puller back. I think I'm going to Founders this monday so Ill bring it with me. If not and I bring it to your house.

theres your problem guys, you got molassi in your bike!!

What???

Haha nevermind, I almost took that seriously for a second, I sat there and thought to myself, " I hope I didn't get a bad kit"

i installed two of the malossi kits on my neighbors bikes because if something goes wrong, i'd be fixing it and i'd be hearing the mopeds started in the morning. So i went with a solid, and quiet kit. its great all around, and just like Flanders likes it "Mild" .

Tyler, I'm going to work in Milwaukee for the week, leaving on the ferry tonight. I won't be around unitl the rally, so just hold onto the puller til then.

Well, I'm going to be back in East Lansing for school on the 20th So if all else fails I might just leave it in the shop if thats cool.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account