just tried to put high flow air filter

i put pvc elbow piping right on the carb then attached the filter to the piping about 4 inches away. just wondering if i would get enough air flow. the filter is pretty small.

Re: just tried to put high flow air filter

also what spark plug can be switched with the b5hs and improve performance???

correct spark plug choice depends on alot of things if your ped is by and large stock then use the plug its supposed to have. You won't find magic go fast spark plugs. I don't think your doing yourself any favors by putting an elbow on your intake the Idea is to reduce resistance not give it more "hoops" to jump though. Is the filter made for an engine of similar size?

spark plugs ignite gasoline in your cylinder, but also work to transfer heat away from your engine, hence their "heat rating" the gas is always gonna burn at the same temp, you need to use the plug that your bike is supposed to have, or maybe a small step up or down, if you really know what you're doing.

im new to this and i was driving it today and it seemed a lil slower could that be the reason??? the elbow? also if i bought a fliter big enough to just strap to the carb would that be a better bet?/?

did u upjet?

it isnt high flow if it is to small to fit.

would you buy pants that don't fit?

I only wear high flow pants.

no dont know how . let me know please

Sorry. What brand is your bike? did you search around the internet? This site? If some thing fits someone knows it. No one can give you an answer till you tell them what your working on.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=7&i=101551&t=100774

if its your 2002 tomos do this to the airbox.

way better. its gaurenteed to fit. its foam filter. its free.

its an 01 tomos sprint with biturbo..

yep do that filter and run a 61 jet and you will be dandy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account