Re: jap bike

there are times

Gunther McCilicutty /

agreed Matt..thought it would never come.

I guess some people post things like that looking for a response like what he got here...now there is another post on Moped Repair that uses the same term..pathetic.

Re: FA50

thats helpful

Oh my fucking God I cant believe I put myself through this to the very bottom!

ITS THE INTERNET! GET OVER IT FOR FUCKS SAKE

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Have you heard of those new Italian tires,

When dago flat,

Dago wop wop wop.

Fighting on the Internet

Re: Fighting on the Internet

i'm offended by the internet in general.

fuck you!

1220642732_fu.jpg

grant its all your fucking fault....lol

INTERNET

INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET INTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNET

Re: INTERNET

wrong reply.

balls.

This is like listening to a couple of guys that are waaaay too drunk talk shit at each other outside the bar, just before they go elsewhere, puke on themselves, and totally not get laid.

Or maybe like a couple of monkeys humping a football.

It's all about balanced sensitivities in communication; no drama, no problems. If drama occurs, take it to the down and out, let it die (who gives a shit who got in the last word) and get back to business. Humans, I notice, are not generally good at this, seeing as whole countries get into the same exact kind of mindless spats. Humans need to evolve...

Let's bring it back to bikes, ok... I'm sure everyone's learned a sufficient lesson about society here.

Congrats on the FA50 it sounds like it's good to go. Keep learning, modding your bike is more challenging than with some mopeds.

Yeah! "Humans"!

Fubarman = typing Squirrel?

im italian an i think thats funny

Aww, damn; finally busted... Actually, I'm a typing sea otter... :-)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account