kickstart e50 clutch removal?

No holes? how the hell do you get this thing out?

Re: kickstart e50 clutch removal?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no holes? Whats up with yours. Mine has holes.

photos man, every kickstart clutch I have ever seen has holes.

Are you sure yuo've taken off the little kickstart-sprocket on your clutch?

Yeah, I took it off. it's some crazy euro kickstart clutch i got from roald. I didnt think about when i put it on, cause the original one i took off had the holes. Grr. I'm not home now. I will post pics when I get home.

Here ya go. Let me know what you think. If i just jam the bolts of the clutch remover into the metal it should probably pop off right? I mean its really hard metal and I dont think it will start to push into the metal. I have never actually started this motor since I installed this clutch so i feel like it should pop off fairly easily.

oops.

thats funny and shitty, I actually laughed at the posts in succession tho lol.

can u whack it with a mallet like on magnetos? also use some heat.

You can see where the holes should be... Looks like either someone welded them up (but why?) or someone sheered bolts off in both holes.

You can drill and tap new m6 threads into that clutch without issue. Just use your clutch puller as a template.

Yeah, at first those two bolts looked like notches, like some kind of tools was supposed to go on them and grab them, but then i looked closer just now, and it seems as is someone just squared them off, tring to get pliers or something on them to screw them out.

This motor is never going to get build, so dumb. I was gonna sell my friend the kickstart cases, and include the clutch bell and clutch, looks like maybe he is just gonna have to buy a top crank, new seals, and bearings from me as well, cause i dont know if i want to deal with that.

I hate mopeds more and more everday.

I wish i could just get the clutch bell off without taking the clutch out since that has to be replaced too. bleh.

dude tommy jb weld bolts tho those busted up ones in there and try to wrench them off, i've seen that work from broke exhaust studs.

or if that don't work have someone weld a bot to them each then use that to screw them out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account