tomos project

hey im working on my first tomos project. i still needs alot of work but i just wanted to post a pic of it . i got it stock so i threw on a airsal kit. started to paint some if it. just waiting to get more parts so i and finish it, but anyway the first pic is what it looked like when i got it.

1217269401_tomos4.jpg

Re: tomos project

this is what it looks like so far.

1217269480_tomos3.jpg

pretty cool..I like it better without that part under the tank.

Did you get an exhaust?

hey a have a biturbo but its not on in the picture

is it camera shy? lol... it looks good

my project is coming along. got a new pic

1217613990_t.jpg

nice i want it

Looks good. I'm glad you ditched the square light.

mike

you should put some straight or cafe or drop bars on it. that would look bitchin. i got a maxi with cafe bars and it turns heads everytime im out. im diggin the orange. looks sweet.

John Joedicke /

Love the orange. Why don't you reverse the front fenderfor a little better balanced look.

yeah im waiting on some cafe bars and ill see what is looks like with front fender the other way tomorrow. ill take some more pics with a good camera and not my cell phone. haha

i got some new pics. what would be the best air fliter for my ped?

1218412590_picture_002.jpg

its like 80% done. all it needs is some little thing here and there.

1218412654_picture_003.jpg

foxy. Whats the yellow like photoshoped thing on the tank for from the first picture? Those cafe bars are sick.

its rim strips that i had left over from my gxsr

where did you find a round headlight/ was it difficult to mount?

answer the above question please

Wow, I would change my tone if I was trying to get information/advice from someone. But that's just me.

Regarding the headlight, I got my round headlight from Wal-Mart for $10. To mount it, I drilled a hole in the bottom plate of the triple trees and bolted it through.

mounting the headlight was easy. it mounted to were the old headlight was mounted to. look at the pic

1218462577_picture_004.jpg

What kind of paint did you use?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account