High Performance Oil/Gasoline

Hey listen, idk if it did me any good or bad, but i filled my tank up with that V-Power shit, and i changed my oil to this expensive racing oil. It seems as the engines running smoother, and the acceleration/top speed is slightly improved from before when i had that cheap oil and reg. gasoline.

Anybody done this before? What do you guys think about it

Re: High Performance Oil/Gasoline

i dont think it makes that much of a difference... just good for your motor

I mix maxima castor with higher octane gas in my high performance setups.

I've been running 104 (C12) fuel in my bikes for years. VP and Sunoco.Does make a difference in top end and it smells bitchen.

Sunoco 93 or higher makes my 70cc hobbit idle better and run stronger. However, it made my Sachs 62cc overheat and almost seize up.

i run 93 with 2 stroke elf racing oil. i dont really notice a difference but i guess it gives me a worry-free state of mind.

Seems like high octane would make sense on any high compression setup to minimize predetonation. I don't think anyone could make an argument against better oil, other than cost I don't see how it could hurt.

Yeaa man, same here, but im running 50cc's on a tomos streetmate R, and i got v power in right now. It really does make a difference i noticed today

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account