what jets to get for my tomos?

I just got an MF Power Pipe for my 2004 Tomos. I also drilled a couple 1" holes in the airbox to let it breathe better. Now before I run it, I know I need to upjet, but what range of jets should I get?

Re: what jets to get for my tomos?

Do you have the stock jet now? You'll probably want a range of about #57-#67 ish.

I do have the stock jet on, but I have no idea what it is.

Well that's your first chore. That's a whole lotta plastic - never noticed the side/engine covers on that thing. wild.

what jets to get for my tomos?

My a55 engine came with a 55jet, after the biturbo, and holes in the air box a 58 is perfect for mine.

An 04' targa would have an A-35 with the 14/12 Sha carb. Its probably a #53 jet stock.

so 57-67? where can I get a good price on them?

treats on ebay he will hook you up

get 3 jets, 56, 58 and 60 one of them will be perfect, prob 56 tho. And loose the engine cover, less cover = more airflow = cooler engine.

^ treats doesn't have any of those jets on ebay :(

i just got some send him a message

I just ordered 57, 59, 60, 61 jets from treats... they're out of 58 so I hope that won't be the one I need. Can't wait to get them and tune this sucker.

i have a tecno pipe and holes in my filter 27 tooth gear on the front and i have a 60 in mine. treats is the shit

for sure, im certainly going to buy more parts from him.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account