what jets to get for my tomos?

I just got an MF Power Pipe for my 2004 Tomos. I also drilled a couple 1" holes in the airbox to let it breathe better. Now before I run it, I know I need to upjet, but what range of jets should I get?

Re: what jets to get for my tomos?

Do you have the stock jet now? You'll probably want a range of about #57-#67 ish.

I do have the stock jet on, but I have no idea what it is.

Well that's your first chore. That's a whole lotta plastic - never noticed the side/engine covers on that thing. wild.

what jets to get for my tomos?

My a55 engine came with a 55jet, after the biturbo, and holes in the air box a 58 is perfect for mine.

An 04' targa would have an A-35 with the 14/12 Sha carb. Its probably a #53 jet stock.

so 57-67? where can I get a good price on them?

treats on ebay he will hook you up

get 3 jets, 56, 58 and 60 one of them will be perfect, prob 56 tho. And loose the engine cover, less cover = more airflow = cooler engine.

^ treats doesn't have any of those jets on ebay :(

i just got some send him a message

I just ordered 57, 59, 60, 61 jets from treats... they're out of 58 so I hope that won't be the one I need. Can't wait to get them and tune this sucker.

i have a tecno pipe and holes in my filter 27 tooth gear on the front and i have a 60 in mine. treats is the shit

for sure, im certainly going to buy more parts from him.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account