Biturbo on Tomos LX

So i just added a biturbo to my 08 Tomos LX. I up-jetted and had the air-box modified. The low-end is good and i love the top-end, but the mid sucks. Is there anyway to fine tune the mid? Carb? oil/gas mixtures? Im currently running a 22 tooth rear sprocket. Do i need to re-gear if i want to get better mid? I was ridding up some hills today and it just sucked. Any suggestions?

Re: Biturbo on Tomos LX

if you cut the spring inside each clutch buy 1 cm, it will help. or just the first one if you just want better acceleration in first gear.

Hi Carlos. Come down to Myron's and talk to me. I'll set you up. How is Rainbeau's bike?

Marvin

Biturbo on Tomos LX

Drop the clip down on the needle to raise it for more fuel , that will take the bogging out.

Hey Marvin!

How have you been? So yeah i got the biturbo, i was dissapointed with the mid range of the pipe. Any sugguestions? Im looking into a tecnigas next R.

Rainbeau loves her ST, she wants to come back down and get the speed kit and the first service done.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account