Why did i get so drunk last night?!

Last night while attempting to put my polini 64 on, i busted a ring. we had been drinking whisky the entire afternoon while fixing other things on the bike first. well after we busted the ring we decided, "hey why not? lets just order a whole bunch of new parts" I ordered a racing crank, bearings, seals, 3 shoe clutch, and i'm not even sure what else. oh yeah some new sava tires and tubes. what the hell was i thinking? i can't afford this, not for another week or so, at least. i just dropped 300 on my polini and few other things, and now another 320 on everthing last night. the upside is i may have one of the dopest bikes in the state. is it worth it. i only paid $50 for my bike. and i just dropped 12 times that much on it.

Re: Why did i get so drunk last night?!

thats why pot>alcohol

yeah with weed you would think about ordering all that shit and never get around to it.

At least with booze you have the money to spend on parts lol

lesson learned?

If you are still binging, get a 4petal intake and 19mm PHBG to go along with it! And a 6p or Motomatic pipe!

i don't know about the dopest bike in colorado part. The spokesmen in denver have some cool shit. But your bike will probably be quick if you put it together right, ( don't break any more rings.)

mike

You should be asking why you ever got sober! That's when the trouble really started.. am i right? Just dive back in and in no time you'll remember quite clearly why you did the crazy shit you did, and in no time you be doing even crazier shit!

_the upside is i may have one of the dopest bikes in the state_

Haha, sorry my friend but it's going to take a lot more then that to make your bike the "dopest" in the state. There are few people running that same set-up already that are busting 50; not to mention all the actual custom work that's being done on top of the bolt on stuff.

When's fump going to actually represent and come to group ride?

Yeah, I've done that before, but it was vodka, and it was vespa stuff, and I didn't (and don't) even own any vespas!

And yeah, us spokesdoods have sum pretty keen peddies, y'all should come down and check 'em out sometime ;)

willie

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account