Is the techno Estoril better suited for a 50cc??

Im curious if it is better suited for 50cc than a 75cc? I know there are a lot of variables that go in to a pipe based on engine displacement so I am deciding if there is a better pipe to try out... Next question, what pipes are specifically designed for larger displacement motors?

Re: Is the techno Estoril better suited for a 50cc

i run a estoril copy on my 74cc it works great for my needs.if i wanted top speed i would go for the simoni pipe but im not looking for top speed .

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'd say the puch version is best for 50cc, but thats just based on my biased experiences. Its the radest pipe on 50 tccd's but I've always been disappointed by it on polini, athenas, etc. That does not count the tomos estoril.

It makes nice low end on polini, but it just lacks that top end, like it hits a hard wall.

I'm not sure beyond that.

Homoet 6p and Simonini......but hell, Eliot got a Techno Boss to go well past 60mph.....so.....

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I still think if elliot had a good pipe (like designed for his setup) he'd have way more power. Boss is great for what it is, but it pales in comparison to motomatic n8p and simonini.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I'm in the tecno boss camp. Just GPS verified on a MK65 with a 15mm bing and a boss tonight at 47.4mph. It's not even broken in or tuned right. Best pipe I've used, especially compared to the estoril which I don't like at all on either a stock setup or a kitted setup.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

n8p would do wonders for you. Boss's are great budget pipes for good performance, but there is so much more out there.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account