y does the new podfilter make that wered sond

connor sloat /

ok i jrust got the new filter for my mike a55 engin i got the uni pod filter and it makes a were sond + i wont go any faster then5 some one help me please

Re: y does the new podfilter make that wered sond

okay, wait slow down. take a breath and try that again.

what weird sound? you got a high flow filter, did you upjet?

Most people on this site only speak english. Try babelfish for a translation.

gramAR ownz ju

did u up jet ? if not do so or mess with your float so it has the same effect.

I'll assume that nothing else is wrong and you are just not use to the sound an two stroke makes when there is no airbox.

Two strokes intake noise can be very loud. On my rigid I use to wear ear plugs for long rides because the intake noise hurt my ears.

Since the only thing between your intake and the outside world is your carb slide and some thin foam a lot more noise can leak out. You might hear your reeds squeaking (dose the a55 have reeds or is that just the a35?) or just a constant sucking/roar coming from the filter.

An A55 has no reed valve

you guys ever noticed everyone under 19 talks horribly online? i mean, a certain amount of slang and lack of punctuation is almost necessary, but sometimes its just bad

i aven notissed tat

yo dawg i bee n that criptonite son fck yall im 12 motha fucka yall dont know me i want a turbo on my tomos im hardcoe from north beverly hills nucka

connor sloat /

and it wont go over 10 put i put the stock one one and it goes 30

connor sloat /

and it wont go over 5 but if i put the stock air filter it goes 30 and no i did not up the jets

you're probably running lean as fuck. put a bigger main jet in your carburator buddy.

You need to rejet the carburetor when you change anything about the airflow to the engine. Look up how to properly tune your carb.

connor sloat /

no i did not

I love that squeaky reed sound!

connor sloat /

its not that sound that kills me it that i can only go 5mph

what size jet are you running now? spend 30 bucks and order a handful of jets. start with the bigger ones and work your way down until the ped doesnt four stroke anymore. then when you think you've got the right jet, do a plug chop . i'm sure you are lean as hell right now and you dont want to run it like that. you will fuck your engine which will in turn fuck you. not fun. those things get hot.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account