oil for 2 stroke

what is the best 2 stroke oil for an eton matrix, its oil injected

thanks

Re: oil for 2 stroke

didnt we just go over this? and its a scooter. we do mopeds. and now there is a whole thread about it that you started on the general forum. why dont you look at it?

just use motul 710. its really good and ok to use with oil injection

Those scoots are made to burn used car engine oil

the eton matrix is a moped genius, not a scooter

49cc

sure looks like a scooter to me

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

where are the pedals?

I am a moped genius, as well.....or a moped retard, depending n who you ask.

yeah... I dont kno what you've been smoking, but its definitly a scooter, not a moped.

ERIC WOOLF /

Just remember: if it's not smoking it's broken.

That, sir, is in fact a scooter. The displacement of the engine alone is not the deciding factor on whether it is a scooter or a moped. This might help: _A scooter has a floor, small tires, no pedals, and can have various sizes of engines from 49cc to 600+. The smallest scooters are like mopeds in that they are both 49cc automatics that go 30 - 35 mph. A moped means MOtor with PEDals, a hybrid vehicle half way between a small motorcycle and a bicycle._

Possibly, but don't even think of doing this, go to an actual motorcycle shop (not the scooter pushers you bought it from) and ask a person who deals with VERY EXPENSIVE small engines all day. I use Yamalube, good enough for crazy RPM, $7000 MX 2-stroke bikes; and more than good enough for my Puch moped.

I think "special" moped/scooter oil is a sham. Get the stuff people run and trust in $4000 2-stroke engines; and oh yeah, you might actually pay LESS.

You do not have a moped. You have a perfect textbook example of a scooter. Mopeds actually look quite different (Look up "Puch Maxi," and see.)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account